The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Time with Mr. Magoo...

This morning started out, EARLY. Matthew has been into waking up at 5:45. When the whole house finally got in motion, we got Joe to school and Matthew and I started some time together. By the way, I have no idea where "Mr. Magoo" came from, but I call him that very often.  He and I decided on an impromptu photo shoot. I have no idea why I agreed to this, seeing that my face still looked half asleep, but here's a little peak into that adventure:
After this, we decided to have a painting adventure.  My friend Shavonne got Matthew THE CUTEST birthday present (OK, no hard feelings, all the presents were great but this one was very unique!). Here's some pictures from THAT adventure!
The box came with 3 pets for "us" to paint!


Look at that form, holding his brush! :)


I LOVED watching how intent he was about this adventure!

Finished Product! :)
I would introduce our new pet to you, but when I asked Matthew what his name was, he said, "I will think about it when I'm sleeping." ha ha ha

For those of you who know me, I mean REALLY know me... You KNOW how difficult it is for me to just "let um rip" with messy things... I had fun letting him do what he did on the fish, and I had my water cup and paper towel standing by! LOL He was actually pretty clean with it, only a few spots on the ground to clean!

We are raising our glasses over here (Chocolate Milk and Coffee for us)... Here's to a great day full of fun adventures for all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment