The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Something I love...

This has made its way on my "loved" list. I will admit, I "copy and pasted" the picture from a website, and then "fixed" it to have our names and anniversary instead of the original. It is so tender and sweet and something Aaron and I would have done if we found ourselves next to that tree... and, as we all know... if I had my camera, I would have taken this very picture! ha ha ha I have decided, I want to own this picture someday...It's $50 on the website...what goal should I set for myself to earn it?...reach my goal weight?...don't yell at the boys for a week straight? hmmm. Maybe I'll just leave a hint on my husband's desk! That's the ticket! Anything that makes my heart smile towards the love Aaron and I have, is worth way more than $50 to me... I WILL own this! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment