The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Look what Santa Left!

Joe just came running into my office, "Mama, you are NOT going to believe this!"... I looked at him with anticipation. He said, "You know how Santa comes down the chimney?" ...yes..."Well, I just opened it up and I found this!!!"
A plug to a water gun! ;)
He continued, "Santa left one of his BELLS!" He was so sure of himself and so in awe of what he had discovered. He kept walking around, "I just can't believe this." He told me I needed to call Santa, and I told him I couldn't because he's on his vacation right now. ha ha ha  Then, he held it up to his ear and wiggled it. He said, "It's just like the movie, I can't hear the sound!" Oh that boy, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment