The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Knives & Bloody Gums...

I just typed out my Facebook status... but decided it is something I want to have in the blog. This has been a doozy of a day around here......

Raising boys is... insane! Today, I have had to confiscate a knife they took from my drawer (which I found out because of the perfect slash holes in Matthew's shirt... which of course "came from falling on the rocks") [he even dramatized the fall for me and said, "Maybe that's what happened."]... Then, as the last hour of sunlight is upon us and they are playing outside... I hear a blood curdling scream from Joe. Wouldn't ya know it, Matthew smacked him in the mouth with a piece of wood that has rusty nails in it. Great. Fantastic. Bleeding Gums. [they thought it would be fun to sword fight, but it somehow got out of hand]

They used the knife to slash holes in Pop's hose... so, they will be giving all of their "savings" to go towards a new hose. Lucky for them, they just went and had a little shopping trip yesterday and each bought something they enjoy with their money. They were both given punishments that I tried to make memorable, but wont discuss here! LOL Not only did they take what was not theirs, they ruined my knife and Pop's hose and lied to me about it... You've heard of an angry "Mama Bear" when someone is messing with her cubs.... well, in my house, an angry Mama bear also shows up when she's been lied to! lol

It's 5:02pm, 2 hours and 28 minutes left until bedtime... on this day, I'm just praying they make it to bed before the hospital... goodness gracious!

No comments:

Post a Comment