The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Hot Air Balloon Adventure!

This morning, before school, Joe noticed some hot air balloons in the distance... He watched them for quite a while, until it was time to go. On the way to school, I noticed that if I took a longer route to school, we could probably be very close to them... We had built in some "play before school" time at the playground, so we used it for this instead! SO fun to make these kind of memories that they will never forget! ♥ Adventures!
The view from our house.

I stopped when I saw an opening to get them a shot!

Then we realized we could get RIGHT up to them!





Joe picked up the stick. I asked him to put it down, he said, "Mama, it's a souvenir!" lol


Such a fun adventure. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment