The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, September 6, 2013

1st Day of School 2013

I haven't been posting as regularly as I used to... I wanted to catch up a bit. :) Here are some shots from their first day of school! Matthew was excited, Joe.... not so much. You'll see that on his face in his new classroom. I did not get a photo of him with his teacher, but I'll throw in the one I took of her! When I dropped them off that first day, I left and I prayed all day. I prayed for peace for both of them, for a brave heart and for joy. I asked the Lord to please help me have two happy boys when I picked them up! Praise the Lord, after that first day, Joe ran up to me saying, "3rd grade is BETTER than Kindergarten!!" (he thought kindergarten was easy and fun). Matthew struggled in the first week with crying as I dropped him off. He was fine the first day, but then the next day a girl absolutely screamed and clung to her mom and it freaked Matthew out! Poor guy. I spent the first two weeks walking him to his class and standing in line with him to go in... Now, I can drop them both off at the circle. :) Matthew is proud that he's not crying anymore.
Giving "Chocolate" some morning love.

"Boots" needed some too.



There's a cool, tree covered, path to Joe's class.




Mrs. Haber.

Mr. Happy.... um, not.

Mrs. Katzel


No comments:

Post a Comment