The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Their Dada Adventure to Bodega Bay...

My boys, all ready for an adventure with Dada. They each packed their own backpacks... Matthew got two books, a blanky and a stuffed animal and told me, "Incase I get sleepy." Joe packed water, food and shoes for the water "Just incase.!" The picture isn't great, but Joe was wearing two different hats, sunglasses and a necklace... Matthew just wanted Dada's hat. :) I had a photo shoot that afternoon, so Aaron took them out a couple of hours before my shoot to give me time. It turned out, they didn't get back until a couple of hours after my shoot too. It was such a blessing to have time to myself to prepare my camera etc, and then to grocery shop ALONE. I felt like a loved lady with his "Acts of Service" love. :) Thanks Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment