The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

For Grandma Lu...

I was walking around our property the other day and snapped some shots of some of the flowers we have around here. I know how much our Grandma Lu loves flowers and she came to mind... So, Grandma Lu, these pics are for you!(My mom gets credit for the plants, I kill green things. lol)
The kittens like to come find water on the "leaves" of these when we've just watered the plants.

These are the humingbird's favorites!"

There is a bird feeder in this planter box and all the bright green colored birds love to come spend time there.

We love you Grandma Lu and sure wish we could have more time with you. We hope you have beautiful flowers blooming all around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment