The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Little Guy Turned 5!

Lynne, my Mother in Law, just called to find out Matthew's height at 5 years... to make a mark on the height chart they have always had at Nana's house. It reminded me... I NEED to make a note of his height and weight. :)

So, at 5 years old (or 3 days after! lol)... Matthew weighs 49 pounds and is 44.5 inches tall.

He's starting to get a bit chunky looking again... but he just grew 1 inch in a MONTH! I'm not ready for him to be a big guy, but it is happening.

His Birthday party was an outdoor watery fun day... Slip-n-slide, Water Balloons, Water Guns, and a hose turned our playground slide into a water slide! He LOVED having his friends over for some outdoor fun. His original idea for a theme was "Leopards." He is VERY into "Big Cats" right now and absolutely LOVED the cake Aunti Christina made him... and the big Tiger he got from Nana... which went along with the theme... All of the water fun and cars/trucks he got were very loved as well... he was SO happy with his party and all of his gifts. :)




"Look at ME Mama... I'm stronger now!"

If he only knew... he's been a strong guy since the day he was born.

Happy 5th Birthday Matthew MacGyver Jackson... Your Mama & Dada and Jojo love you very much! (You still call us that at this point... though, I have heard a few "Mom" and "Dad's" thrown in there... I'll keep the "Mama" as long as I can... thank YOU very much) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment