The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Goofy Matthew...

Ok, so i don't have a picture to go with this one; but Matthew just said two super cute things that I don't want to forget! :) (I'm copy/pasting my Facebook status)

1. ‎"Hey Mama... Sharks that have two eyes that are long and separate are called Hammerheads."... I love his descriptive explanation... and how simple his "profound realizations" still are! He's almost 5, but still my BABY! :)

2. "Hey Mama, did you know I almost got my finger stuck in my brain?... I put it up in my nose and it almost got stuck, but then I got it out." LOL... Another profound truth from the mind of my almost 5 year old. He really thought it was almost stuck in his brain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment