The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Joe's "Special Day" Paper...

This is a paper Joe brought home from school today. It is going in my Joe File for sure, but I had to share it! At the bottom, I will write out what it was meant to say! So Fun seeing them learn to write!

Special Day:
On my special day I went to Monterey. Grandma, Pop, Mom and Dad was there. I took a walk at night when I got to a hotel. I went to the goody shop. It was special because I got a huge jawbreaker .

What is hilarious is how he remembers that special day. First off, he left Matthew out of the picture... secondly, Grandma and Pop weren't there! Ha ha ha. We had left Sonoma and decided to drive on Hwy 1 back down to Southern CA. We had one night where we stayed in Monterey as a family mini-vacation. He DID get a huge jawbreaker and we did go for a walk at night, but it cracks me up to see how his mind remembers it. Poor Matthew wasn't a big enough part of the memory! Ha ha ha They each got to eat their "goody" in the bath at the hotel. Joe's jawbreaker turned the whole bath blue! I REMEMBER that part! :) 

I love the spelling errors in this letter. Joe is so incredibly smart that it is fun to see an area of his brain that is still "little." He's still learning, and it's SUPER cute... in my opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment