The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How I felt loved on "Love Day" this year.

It's easy, as life has it's busy-ness, to forget the blessings we have daily. My husband is one of those blessings. Typically, on special occasions, he forgets "the card." This Valentines day, we agreed we weren't getting each other anything... and then I woke up that morning. I wake up first with the boys and go to get our coffee going. When I got to the machine, this card was waiting for me. My husband loves me and went completely out of his normal thought pattern and made himself remember the card. :) He wrote a special message, that I'll keep private... but, it wouldn't matter what it said, it just matters that I know it took effort and he thought of me. :) I just needed to do a post saying how much I love the man who loves me, and how thankful I am that God made us so well to walk this life together... I love you babe. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment