The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Commercial Caller...

Oh My Goodness, we had a first in this home today! I had to go outside to see a man who was fixing my windshield. As I'm sitting there waiting for him to finish, Joe brings me the phone. He said, "Mama, the 3D twister called us, can you buy it please?" I had to process what was happening really quickly. I heard an excited voice of a toy company recording and hung up the phone. I clicked, "Redial" and saw an 800# that I had NOT dialed. OH MY GOODNESS...he DID NOT!?!?! My Jojo saw a commercial about some 3D twister toy and not only got the phone in time, but dialed the number in time and then thought to bring it to me and make me feel special that THEY had called ME! lol I am still in shock over this event! lol I sent Joe inside, finished with the windshield repair man and then had a talk about honesty. He still asked, "Did you buy the 3D twister?" LOLOL... I said, "No Joe, you were dishonest with me and will not be getting that toy."... I hoped that was enough of an "ouch" factor that he wont try it again! Just in case, I think I'll hide my credit card from now on! ha ha ha Oh Joe, you're too smart for your own good!

No comments:

Post a Comment