The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Funnies from Facebook...

Wow, it has been TOO LONG since I have added a post in here! My life has been really busy with my business picking up and the opening of the new studio in Worthy of Love. BUT, I just wrote out a Facebook status update that made me laugh and I realized I needed to write it in here too! I may just Copy/Paste some of the FB fun I've been having! :)

5-26-14
Joe: MAMA... Matthew was messing with my pile! He was about to hump them.
Matthew: Nooooo, I don't even know how to hump!
Aaron and I, in our rooms where they can't see, giggling with each other.  Oh these boys!

5-24-14... I saw this saying on FB and re-posted it with the added note: This Just made my decision... no need for a casket for me!"  The saying was: Being Cremated is my Last Hope for a Hot, Smoking Body!" Ha ha ha

Same date... I posted a little sign that had this saying: Behind every GREAT KID is a Mom who's pretty sure she's screwing it up!"  (SO true!)

5-4-14
Joe: I'm confused, you say one thing and mean another. 

Me: women do that all the time. 

Joe: I don't understand. 

Me: you're a man now son. 
Lol

4-29-14, a saying I posted and LOVE: "The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes to everyone else's Highlight Reel"  <3 THAT!

4/29-14
As I'm waking up, joe comes crawling in my bed. 
"Mama, did you have a good night sleep?" I said Yep... He says, "good, I love you."
Awww.

2-11-14
Matthew: Mama, does the Bible say we should love our enemies? 
Me: yes. 
Matthew: That shouldn't be in there! 
Me: why not?
Matthew: that's just too much. I mean MAYBE we could like them, but having to LOVE them is just too nice!
Me: Well, you don't have to tell them you love them, but you have to treat them in love like God treats you in love when YOU don't deserve it. 
Matthew: Well ok then I guess. 

Ha ha! Life lessons while we wait for Joe.

2-9-14
Matthew: Mama, do you have any balls in your peepee?
Me: No.
Matthew: I mean, when you touch your peepee, can you feel balls inside?
Me: No
Matthew: They got taken out, didn't they?
Me: No, I'm exactly the way God made me.
Matthew: Oh, some girl at school told me her balls got taken out.

Oh the joys of raising boys!

1-22-14
I ran into an antique shop to grab something for a shoot... There was an old mirror caddy corner to me, and an older gentleman stood looking into it at my reflection. He said, "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest maiden of them all?...Oh, there she is!"... lol Old men can get away with so much, I thought he was adorable!

I think that just about catches us up. :) There are some that came with photos that I haven't shared... I'll try to do some photo adding here too! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment