The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hard Times...

I was just contemplating the scary times in my life. Big ones: When I died while getting my tonsils out, When I was told I'd never have kids, When we were losing our house, and when I ended up in the ER with a heart condition I didn't know I had (those, and every time I've sat in a dentist chair! LOL)... When I sit at my diningroom table, looking out at the beautiful hills and blue sky on this peaceful day... I'm thankful today that God was at the center of it all with me, He held my hand and he soothed my heart and I could always trust Him. I've been asked before why I have such blind faith... the truth is, it's not blind...There may not be anything to see RIGHT NOW, but I've seen Him at work my whole life and He's proven time and time again He's worth my adoration, my faith, my trust and my love. I'm thankful that truly nothing is too big for my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment