The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Mama's Prayer...

I found this prayer online today (Pinterest)... and I loved it, but I didn't love it's layout. So, I re-created it for myself. I absolutely LOVE the boys' pictures being a part of this prayer and I had a fun time downloading new fonts to be a part of my creation. :) I'm going to print it and put it on my fridge.
 
As I was working on it, I read it outloud. Joe was 1/2 way paying attention, and when I was done he said, "Wait a minute.... WHO are you giving me to?" lol I <3 this boy! I re-read it to him and he said, "Oh, ok... I understand now!" I want him to hear this prayer, I want him to hear that I believe he is my precious gift and I want him to hear me ask the Lord to help me be the best Mama to him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment