The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Introduction to Weeds

Matthew went on a bike ride on the road while Pop walked behind him. We're training them on looking for cars because there are no sidewalks on our country road. As they were coming back to our house, my dad saw a car was coming from behind. He yelled ahead to Matthew, "Pull over in those weeds and stop." Matthew didn't comply. Pop yelled again, "PULL OVER IN THOSE WEEDS AND STOP!"... Matthew did not comply. Finally, on the third time, my dad was by Matthew, put his hand on Matthew's chest and said, "Why didn't you pull over in the weeds and stop like Pop asked you to?" (When Pop told me this story, he told me he could tell Matthew was looking around a bit)... Matthew's response was, "I didn't know what a weed was Pop."

SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment