The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Funnies

Some Facebook Status Updates that I need to remember here too! lol

After I kissed Aaron, I said, "We gotta show these boys how it's done." Then this happened:
Matthew: Uh Mama, I'm living alone.
Me: No you're not.
Matthew: Yes I am
Me: I will spank you, I want grand kids
Matthew: Ok, I'll look for a woman.
lol
________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew thought it was hilarious that his name is "Wet-Tam" backwards... So I asked Joe what his name was backwards. He says, "Enthusiastic Oj" (he says it Oj, not O.J.) lol

_________________________________________________________________________________Me: Matthew, what do you have? (thinking he took something)
Matthew: Powers.
Me: How many.
Matthew: 100,000
Me: What kind?
Matthew: I can't tell you that.
Me: Why?
Matthew: I can't tell you that either!
..... All I wanted to know is what he picked up! lol

_________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew, while riding his bike, "isn't it fun living in the crunchery?... Cuz we have more space to ride around." Lol Crunchery=country

_________________________________________________________________________________
(This one isn't so "funny" but I want to remember it!)
As we sat at dinner tonight, I noticed a couple of young teen boys in the lobby of the restaurant. They were FILLING their pockets with mints, and asked the lady for a to-go glass of water. I was feeling SO frustrated as I watched them take all of the mints while she wasn't there. I mentioned it to Aaron and he said, "They look like they might be homeless." I took a second to REALLY look at them, and my heart got itself in check and I felt compassion for them. I ended up following them outside and asking if they'd eaten. They were bashful and hiding their mint stash. I said, "I saw you guys getting those mints, and it looked like you were real hungry." I ended up getting to share my heart with them just a bit, and brought them in for dinner... after having them clean up the mess of mints they had made.  It was SO cute to take their orders and see the excitement on their faces. I'm so thankful we were able to give, I'm so thankful my husband helped me to really SEE them, and my boys got to see the Lord's hands in action. It ended up being $25 that changed MY life... I'm praying for those boys tonight and can't seem to get them off of my mind. I wish we could have done more!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Life is passing by TOO FAST these days. My days are SO full and I'm being blessed by clients being referred and even finding me on Yelp. I've just gotten over the 1500 mark of people who have "liked" my business page... It all seems very surreal to me and I'm often overcome by thankfulness. My work is not easy, well... sometimes it is... but when you work with tiny babies and children... there are unique and special challenges to each and every session. I feel so incredibly blessed to be doing something I love so much.

Today.... I'm heading out on an adventure with Matthew... Joe and Aaron are gone for the weekend, so we're off off and away! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment