The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Matthew's Drive Thoughts....

 Our drives to school are some of my absolute favorite times (when it's not full of fighting! lol).... This morning was no exception....

As we were making the left hand turn at the fire station close to our house, Matthew saw about 20 cars in line at the red light. He sat up in his chair and pointed at them and exclaimed, "Now THAT is traffic!" (I'm laughing again as I type)... I'm pretty sure he forgets about Southern CA living! ha ha It was the sweetest little innocent fascination.

About 5 minutes later, the fascination moved in another direction... space. The boys were talking about needing to go potty in space, and Joe told Matthew they go potty in a tube that goes to a bag and then they let it go into space. Matthew said, "if somebody in space saw pee floating after they let it go, they could think if was jello and want to eat it... but if they took their helmet off, they would die before they make that mistake!"

It is certain, I am a mom of boys! I started this blog so long ago to remember all the funny little things they do... it is more certain that there is no way this blog could contain them all! In my "what if we won the lottery" thought process... I'm thinkin I'd hire a personal assistant just to be with me so I can say, "Write that one down!" ha ha I LOVE picking up my yearly blog book and flipping through things from years ago that I have since forgotten about!

On to our next adventure!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment