The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Matthew...

Tonight, I was folding laundry outside of the opened bathroom door while Matthew was taking a shower. Joe is in Southern CA visiting his Nana and Papa.  Some things that I love absolutely struck my heart:

I love Matthew's conversations with himself in the shower. I love how he is into locking his bedroom door and "Privacy Please," but he'll still walk buck naked through the house.  I love that he withholds kisses from everyone else, except Aaron and I. I love that he carries his toy gun, and "this tiny cute little stuffed animal." I love that he likes to be a big guy, but sometimes things still make him uncontrollably giggle like a little guy. He's 6, and I love that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment