The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, June 3, 2013

I knew the giggle I was hearing meant trouble.

I TRY to sleep until 7 in the morning, but most mornings I hear little wiggle worms by 6. The morning of this glorious event, I was laying in bed EXHAUSTED (Aaron was gone for work), and I heard giggles. Now, these giggles weren't just any giggles, these giggles meant trouble! I got up and quietly walked to the bathroom where I heard the comotion. Matthew said, "I still can't see." Joe replied, "Climb up there, I always do!"... I peeked my head in and Matthew was just climbing up on the bathroom counter. When he saw me, he just about fell down! (Reminded me of the time a police officer drive up on his motorcycle to my passenger side window and I dropped the cell phone I was talking into... even though, he had already seen!)... Our boys always keep it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment