The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Joe's 1st Photography Contest Entry!!

Joe and Matthew came on a photo shoot with me yesterday. We were on an adventure to a mustard field about 45 minutes away from home. My client had two little girls, and I knew my boys could make them smile.  When we got there, we were early so I could scout out the best locations to shoot. Matthew became my little poser to test my set up and Joe remembered a contest at school about photos of Bees. I am so happy I had brought my back up camera, and I pulled it out to keep him busy. After some stirn warnings on handling (and some, "Do not say 'I know' when I'm explaining this to you, or you will not touch my camera!" lol)... He was off in the acres of mustard to photograph Bees. This turned out SO fun and I really hope he does well in the contest because he is SOOO proud of his photo. He saw it and said, "Mama, that looks like YOU took it!" Awww, we bonded over photography today. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment