The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Sleep Walker...

What is up with my boys and sleep walking? Sheesh. Joe just came out whimpering, crawled up next to me and said, "Will you come into my room too because I don't want to just sit there with my baby!"... I said, "Joe, are you asleep?" He said no, and started another sentence, but it was too muffled to understand... I walk him back to his bed, tuck him in and he slurs "Goodnight" while he starts to snore! Atleast once a week, we are walking one of them back to bed from a sleep walk. I need to get locks on the tops of the doors! I heard a story about their Papa walking himself all the way across a field to a neighbors house in his sleep.... I could see Joe walking himself to the sheep's field! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment