The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Farewell to a Fine Furry Friend...

Joe has had a little white puppy as his bed buddy for the longest time. He LOVED "White Puppy" the most of all.  Not too long ago, we went on a weekend getaway that White Puppy HAD TO come on with us. The only problem is, White Puppy did not make the trip back home. We checked and re-checked the car, we called the hotel 2 times... White Puppy seems to have found a new home.  This is the best picture I could find tonight of White Puppy and Joe:
Tonight, I had to break it to Joe that the hotel was not going to be sending us White Puppy. He made something and said, "I can't wait for White Puppy to get home so I can show him!" I was sad to break the news to him. He instantly began to cry. I had bought him new socks today, so I used them to be goofy and try to cheer him up. I said, "But look, you have new socks!" He said, "That doesn't make it better, Socks get stinky after a while!"

Awww, my poor broken hearted Puppy lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment